Please do not apply to this job if you are not in Canada.
We may help you for your PR application if have 3 years Post Grad work permit.
We are a fast growing company in Surrey that deal with all types of Immigration applications.
We are looking for an Office Assistant (Assistant to Immigration Consultant) to join our growing and dynamic team.
You will directly deal with our clients and help Immigration Consultant to work on a wide range of Canadian immigration matters, including, for example,
- Assisting Immigration Consultant preparing application documents
- Following up for clients documents
- Assist the consultant to build working system of the company
- Undertaking other miscellaneous tasks assigned
- Calling employers to help LMIA applications and to generate new clients,
- Helping international students remain in Canada after graduating,
- Working with HR departments to help companies fill labour shortages, (preparing LMIA applications).
- Preparing work permit and Spousal sponsorship applications.
You will also assist with file maintenance, billing, and other administrative matters as needed.
Prefer if you have some college education, excellent writing and communication skills, good at multi-tasking and have a passion for learning new things.
How to Apply : Please apply through this posting, enclosing your resume and brief cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour