Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Bilingual Fleet Program Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Bilingual Fleet CSR is responsible for providing timely and professional customer service in support of customer, dealer and fleet personal in English and French. The Bilingual Fleet CSR responds to inquiries and concerns via the telephone, letter or email. The Bilingual Fleet CSR is responsible for learning and executing the complete call handling process and meeting expected customer service levels and business performance goals. In addition, all commercial and government request for concessions will be sent to this position. This role is the first escalation point for fleet customer requesting Commercial
Fleet, CPA, GPC assistance. The Bilingual Fleet CSR will also identify trends and opportunities .
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer/customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including: o Accurately respond to customer inquiries o Document customer contacts o Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate o Provide on-line support for applications o Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries o Process Government Bid requests o Process Fleet Code application requests
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the programs to appropriate the Team Leader or Manager
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility, and quality assurance
- Performs other duties as required
- Adhere to and support Percepta Call Center policies and procedures.
- As applicable, answer e-mail inquiries within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- High School Diploma required.
- College or University degree preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Fluently bilingual French/English, both written and oral.
- 1-3 yeas of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center operations environment.
- Prior knowledge/experience in automotive industry an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Demonstrated skills in customer escalation, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills (ability to multi-task)
- Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Proficient in CRC programs including Search Engines, Documentum, Internet, MS Office, MS Outlook and FMC360.
- Flexibility in work schedule, available mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with automotive dealer operations and handling escalated customer issues an asset
- Knowledge of Customer Contact process and guidelines, escalated handling process, customer arbitration, warranty program as asset.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour