Job title :
PATIENT REGISTRATION/HEALTH RECORDS CLERK
ASHCROFT HSPTL & HLTH CTR
Ashcroft Hospital & Health Centre, located in Ashcroft BC, is looking for a Casual Clerk / Receptionist to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
- A current Typing Test 45 wpm or greater completed within past 4 years from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
- Your High School Diploma
- Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This position performs a variety of receptionist and administrative such as:
- Reception duties;
- Patient registration;
- Schedules and confirms appointments, books rooms for meetings and assessments;
- Maintains information on admissions, discharges and follow up of clients, residents and/or families;
- Data entry and types a variety of documents - memorandums, letters, minutes and statistical tables;
- Clerical duties – sets up and maintains filling systems, distributes mail, arranges meetings, assists with timekeeping and shift coverage and maintains inventory;
- Maintains inventory by ordering, receiving or obtaining supplies;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12, Plus
- One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Completion of a Typing Test 45 wpm or greater, dated within the past 4 years and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
- Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**