We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Salesforce Architect to help one of our clients with a project in the Telecommunications industry.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of North America’s leading Data and Telecom service providers. As Salesforce Technical Architect, you will play an integral role in the architecture and build of a customized solution.
- Creating well architected solutions to customer requirements by collaborating with the client stakeholders
- Providing technical oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Leading technical design sessions including writing, scoping and sizing technical user stories, writing technical architecture and technical design documents
- Utilizing Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to architect and build customized solutions
- Managing the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation, coaching junior members and acting as build master where required.
- Understanding the mechanics and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes with industry standard tools
- Facilitating the technical team, articulates projects risks, identifies and manages design issues, and communicates overall Salesforce best practices
- Designing and building integrations between applications and other systems
- Helping to design coding standards, lead reviews to maintain the quality and efficiency of development standards and patterns
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS
- 5+ years experience with end to end enterprise projects
- 5+ years experience on the Salesforce.com platform with an advanced knowledge of sales, service and community clouds. Marketing is nice-to-have
- Current Salesforce certifications - must hold consultant and developer certifications in good standing. Nice to have Salesforce Technical/System Architect or Application Architect certifications.
- Ability to design and build Lightning Web Components, object-oriented programming background
- High familiarity of the best practices, limitations and deployment methods of mass data volume
- Familiarity with advanced programming concepts and system architecture
- Understanding of security tools , TLS, SSL.
- Experience with SAML, SSO, 0Auth
- Experience integrating Salesforce with multiple business systems using data integration tools (ETL, CPQ, etc)
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, Middlewares, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Requirement is to be on-site for projects in the Greater Toronto Area
- Two or more full cycle Service Cloud implementations
- Call Center UI/UX design experience
- IVR and CTI integration experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension located at our client’s site in the Greater Toronto Area.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!