Replicant is a Conversational AI platform that works out of the box to solve customer problems over the phone. Our technology lets enterprise companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles end-to-end call flows so agents can focus on resolving high priority service issues, rather than mundane and repetitive ones. Regardless if you are an expert in customer service or not, we are building something much bigger here at Replicant by redefining human to machine conversations for the enterprise.
We're a small team tackling a big industry with many eyes on it, using powerful technology. Our team comes from a diverse background of industry and the arts.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be focused on researching, prospecting, and creating new pipeline with mid-market and enterprise customers. You will have a direct impact on developing the sales culture at Replicant. The opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant: to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, companies, and agents. This role reports to the Sales Development Manager.
Replicant is picking up traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for an experienced BDR who can source enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, and operations. The best candidates will have a proven history of:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Build a strong sales pipeline through email campaigns, calling, and strong objection handling
- Researching, prospecting, and setting qualified meetings
- Create prep documents for each meeting to ensure the AEs are prepared to make a great first impression
- Working with closely with AEs to align and prospect new leads
- Ensure MQLs convert to SQLs
- Offer suggestions to sales and marketing based on observations and trends
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals
1-2 years’ experience as a BDR/SDR at a SaaS company
Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
Results-driven hunter mentality
Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
Tech-savvy, ability to understand complex technology and translate it to customer benefits
Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
A remote-friendly culture:
Communication is big. Most of us work remotely, full or part-time.
We come together regularly for some unwinding and face-to-face time.
a great health plan, equity, and 401K. However, the most significant advantage is that you'll be early enough to shape Replicant's culture and the next era of growth.
As an early member of the sales team, you will also have the opportunity to help build our sales processes, and be an integral part of defining our team and company culture. Every new team member makes an impact on our culture. We have three core values and we would like every new member to feel positive about them if they decide to join:
- Bladerunner: You are the owner of your projects. You remove worries from the rest of the team, have pride in the outcome of your work, and act with a sense of urgency and priority.
- Breadmaker: On our team, breadmaker means humility. Do what is needed, regardless of ego or hierarchy.
- Självdistans (Self-Distance): You can reflect from an external perspective. You are not your work and can discuss ideas with levity and without defensiveness.
Replicant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.