The Marketing and Sales Assistant is responsible for maintaining all of the marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; while taking the company’s products to market to align with High Crest Sales objectives.
· Prepare and develop social media content to enhance and support High Crest brand and products
· Drive relevant traffic and leads to our website through marketing initiatives and social media platforms
· Assist with website updates, social media, and blogs
· Complete fact-finding related internet and industry research
· Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing and advertising materials to Architectural quality
· Work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure we are amplifying, fulfilling and tracking all sponsorship marketing deliverable's
· Develop key initiatives and deliverable for exhibitor marketing and the sales team
· Collect marketing analytics
· Assist in the organizing of and attend promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns to Architects and Designers
· Responsible for the creation of marketing literature to drive High Crest’s products to Architects and Specifiers
·Conduct research on the industry, and develop knowledge of current and future clients, competitive intelligence.
· Work with Sales Manager on creative ideas, annual themes, and fulfillment of business objectives
·Work closely with Sales Manager on public relations initiatives throughout the calendar year.
·Assist in maintaining and growing relationships with industry stakeholders and associations.
·Prepare and deliver promotional presentations such as Lunch and Learns. Follow up with all new contacts
· Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
· Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
· Fully present all High Crest products to Architectures and Design markets
· Maintain and update business contact information via the customer relationship management (“CRM”) Pipe drive
· Format and print various reports and packages for Architects, Contractors and Sales Manager
·Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
· Generate mailing lists based on specific parameters
· Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
· Other duties as required
Job Type: Full-time