Team Lead, Client Services
As Team Lead, Client Services, you will be supporting all departments on the sales floor within a specific Sephora location. Departments at a Sephora store include Colour, Skincare, Sephora Collection or Fragrance or a combination of these. You will be responsible for ensuring that all members of the team execute Sephora’s selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives. In addition, you will:
- Sales Experience.Ensure all Beauty Advisors properly execute Sephora’s selling .Be aware of the store’s sales performance and opportunities ensuring that the department specific team member is aligned with goals.
- Visual Merchandising.Support the Operations team by ensuring that all merchandising concepts and visuals on the sales floor are within company standard. Keep the sales floor look and feel at the highest levels. Execute any Animations and updates as needed.
- Passionate about Clients.Regularly act as the Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with cast and clients on-stage whenever possible.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store’s sales performance and business opportunities. Ensure proper zoning on stage to support client needs. Adjust staffing levels as needed to meet client expectations.
- Talent Champion.Participate in the interviewing process as needed for the World team.
- Employee Engagement.Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback.
- You can demonstrate strong client service skills.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people.You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks.Sephora offers comprehensive medical & dental benefits, paid vacation and competitive bonus structure.
- The education.Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time