A rewarding and challenging experience awaits you at Hotel X Toronto, a member of Library Hotel Collection. We are an International Hotel Company and pride ourselves on delivering a novel approach to hospitality. The Library Hotel Collection has a commitment to kind, unpretentious, customer-focused service that has resulted in numerous awards over the years. Hotel X Toronto offers luxury in a relaxed setting right on the water and plays a role in the community beyond that of a traditional hotel.
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager, Corporate Group Sales is responsible to solicit, develop, and negotiate business with clients to meet and/or exceed budgeted room nights and room revenue goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively solicits and qualifies new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Conducts targeted account research in assigned territories to determine revenue potential
- Participate in Daily business Review (DBR) meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Responds to sales leads and clients’ requests within 4 hours
- Prepares and customizes sales presentations and proposals to meet client’s needs. Delegates contract details to Sales Coordinator for preparation.
- Produces and implements quarterly action plan to achieve weekly activities sales quotas and annual revenue goals
- Analyze current and potential market trends; coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rates
- Conducts sites/tours for clients. Entertain clients in-house or near clients’ offices, and at approved social functions
- Plans and executes sales trips to key market areas
- Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
- Attends all sales and public relations functions within the hotel
- Maintains accounts in Delphi with all pertinent information
- Prepares weekly plan and follow through with all activities outlined
- Other duties as assigned by the DOS
Work perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- 100% Group Insurance Coverage
- Meal benefit per shift
- Dry Cleaning Allowance
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a Luxury Hotel or related industry.
- Proven sales performance experience in meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service.
- A working knowledge of Delphi is a plus.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours and days including weekends.
Hotel X Toronto is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- luxury hotel sales: 2 years (Preferred)