We are seeking a passionate, motivated, marketer to join our growing marketing agency. As a Marketing Project Manager, you will enter into a key role of responsibility within the company.
Your main responsibilities will be to communicate with clients, freelancers, staff & manage a variety of digital marketing projects.
We are seeking a positive, ambitious, hardworking individual who can grow within the company and has the potential to take on additional roles and responsibilities as we develop.
About Asterisk Marketing:
We are a young, thriving digital marketing company that services two main clientele: real estate agents/brokers & small, local, service-based businesses. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for another professional to join our team!
- Act as the main point of contact with clients, keeping them informed through clear and consistent communication via email, phone, meetings, etc.
- Oversee and manage SEO & PPC projects
- Nurture client relationships in order to increase client satisfaction through good rapport building.
- Present proposals in meetings with clients, in order to acquire new business and increase business through existing accounts.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and clients on project status, and assess current or future client needs and priorities.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to the applicable members of the leadership team.
- & More!
Skills and experience desired:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in marketing, communications or a related industry (can be a combination of academic and professional experience).
- 1-2 years of relevant project/account management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; copywriting skills ranging from very short ad copy to longer blog posts or publication content.
- Strong understanding of various Digital Marketing tactics with an emphasis on PPC & SEO
- Strong organizational, communication, project management and administrative skills, and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Technologically savvy with a high level of computer (Mac and PC) and smartphone/app competency; strong experience with Microsoft Office, Google Mail and apps, and cloud computing.
The perks of working at Asterisk Marketing:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year