Inlighten Co (*www.inlighten.co*)
“ The fashion industry has long awaited the revolution and wearable technology was never meant to stop at a smartwatch or a fitness band. There is much more to be stitched together.”-Digital Trends
Inlighten is a young start-up in its second year. We believe wearable tech is the future of fashion, and our mission is to lead the way and be the first brand to bring wearable tech into everyone’s wardrobes, as we have already been.
Our clothing currently caters to the music festival crowd and EDM community, as our products provide fun and unique outfits to customers who value elevated experiences.
In the future, we hope to expand Inlighten across markets - we want to clothe construction workers so they are safe on the job, runners who prefer a night workout, and those with mental health conditions who would benefit from wearable and accessible sensory experience.
Our brand has been featured across various media outlets, including Dragons Den, Vogue UK and Shape Magazine.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Hours/start-times will be discussed during the interview process.
The working location is at the Ryerson Fashion Zone 110 Bond st.
AD CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Maintaining and creating Pay Per Click advertising & remarketing programs including text, banner & video across search, social and ad network platforms, including Facebook and Google
- Manage online store optimization
- Device online marketing campaign strategies
- Content generation to proactively support marketing campaigns for our key digital channels - website, social, blog, etc.
- Provide regular analysis & report on Key Performance Indicators of all programs ensuring accurate tracking and maximization of ROI
- Conceive, draft, proofread and edit written material in a timely manner while ensuring content is creative and engaging
- Recommend and perform changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Create marketing campaigns around annual music festivals
- Support the sales team and create sales materials
- Optimize social media campaigns to drive brand awareness, and maintain engagement
- Establish consistency of messages across multiple platforms, ensure proper messaging is executed online and is relevant to organizational goals
- Create, optimize and monitor Google Shopping campaigns
- Respond to any customer service inquiries sent to our social media channels, directing them to the appropriate departments when necessary
- College/University degree, preferably in Journalism, Creative Writing, English, Communications or Marketing
- 1 to 2 years of professional Marketing experience
- Graphic design skills are necessary
- Photography and photo/video editing skills are assets
- Experience building online audiences
- Experience in professional writing for public releases, blogs and crafted social messaging
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and digital marketing best practices
- High attention to detail
- Data and analytics-driven
- Willingness to constantly learn and develop
- Able to prioritize daily activities following short and long term deliverable
- Self-motivated team-player who wants to grow with the company
- Professional use of standard Google applications such as Gmail and Google Docs, and design applications such as Photoshop, InDesign.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and industry experts
- You are responsible, self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are relentless, numbers/results driven and strive to be great in all you do
- You enjoy electronic music and festivals
- You like the fast-paced start-up environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
- Facebook Ad management: 1 year (Preferred)