Saputo (Shepherd Gourmet Dairy Inc.)
38 Enterprise Drive
St. Marys, Ontario, Canada N4X 1B5
Hours: 24/7 Operation (flexible hours)
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 12 800 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
- Competitive salaries;
- Advantageous corporate agreements;
- Full range of group insurance benefits;
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution;
- Purchase option of company stocks;
- Group RRSP;
- Health and wellness program in the workplace;
- Assistance program for employees and their families;
- Preferred rates on our products;
- Free parking;
SUMMARY OF TASKS
Under the responsibility of the Warehouse Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for accurately picking and packaging, staging products and loading and unloading of trucks.
- Perform warehouse function such as loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and forklift operation
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on production schedules and then pulling the right products for each order
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor daily supply levels
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Collaborate with the inventory control to determine when product is missing in a delivery
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and material handling traffic
- Complete work in a safe manner at all times, while adhering to all safety policies and procedure
- 1 year of forklift experience
- Food/dairy/manufacturing experience an asset
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Strong hand-eye coordination and ability to multi-task
- Team player, but can also work independently
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family's hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/canada-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
· SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo's web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations up to the point of undue hardships, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
#forklift #warehouse #saintmarys
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.20 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift