Bolton Nissan is currently seeking a team oriented, hard working individual to join their exceptional team in Bolton (Near Brampton) as a Car Wash Attendant .
The ideal candidate will have strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the exteriors and the interiors of vehicles. Automotive detailing experience is required.
Essential Tasks and Duties
- Wash and polish car interiors and exterior and meet and/or exceed customer satisfaction
- Applying soap solution, scraping loose dirt, cleaning tires, rinsing with a hose, drying, dusting and vacuuming car interiors, removing trash, cleaning seats, and polishing.
- Promotes service safety and security procedures.
- Ensure car shop cleanliness is maintained.
- Perform other Service related duties as required by management.
Bolton Nissan Offers:
- Must have a valid Ontario G driver's license & a clean driver's abstract
- One year car washing experience.
- Previous detailing experience is considered an asset.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- Basic knowledge on washing a car and light vacuuming.
- Must have non-skid/safety shoes (steel toe boots).
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support and comprehensive training.
- Discount on Vehicle Purchases and Service from Day One.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.