Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Manager, Dealer Operations
Full Time, Regular
Enercare Home & Commercial Services
Senior Manager, Dealer & Property Management Operations
7400 Birchmount (Markham)
The Dealer Operations Manager will be a vital member of the Operations Support Team and will be ultimately responsible for providing day-to-day operational support to both the Territory Managers and Authorized Dealers in order for them to achieve their targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring Dealers are properly onboarded and receive the necessary tools, training and field support to effectively promote Enercare’s breadth of products and services.
The Dealer Operations Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders and senior management to ensure that corporate goals are met in a manner that provides best-in-class service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Dealers are properly onboarded and set-up with Contractor ID’s, Truck ID’s, Warehouse Locations and GERS Customer Codes for payment.
- Provide Dealer onboard training which includes a review of all corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Work closely with the Builder Delivery Group to ensure dealer invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Run weekly Installation / Service reports for Dealers to reconcile payments.
- Perform Inventory Audits twice per year to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Customer Satisfaction, follow-up on all customer inquiries through the dealer channel pertaining to such items as account set-up and MasterCard fulfillment (marketing incentives).
- Provide technical and design support in regards to specifying products for certain applications.
- Responsible for managing competitor tank return on large Property Management projects
- Provide senior management with monthly updates via the MBR (Monthly Business Review)
- Conduct annual Dealer Engagement Survey to measure performance.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with all functional groups within Enercare (i.e. Billing, Field Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal, etc…).
- Proactively identify and facilitate opportunities for business process improvement.
- Liaise with other departments to obtain accurate data for internal reporting of financial, billing, call center and other critical metrics.
- Develop and implement program enhancements tailored to maintain market leadership.
- Identify potential or possible ways in which working practices can be improved and new methods introduced so that Enercare Home Services can maximize its profitability.
- Foster a service and sales culture
- Foster a safety culture
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Ability to excel in a demanding; fast paced; ambiguous work environment while driving towards goals and targets
- Proficiency using computers and a strong understanding of systems such as Clarify, BRIO and GERS
- Strong relationship builder capable of building consensus amongst various stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a strategic mindset
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues
- Must be energetic and have a positive attitude
- Capable of working under pressure. Meeting deadlines, productivity and financial targets
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC industry
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.