Informations Consultants Services Inc. provides IT services to our customers to compete and grow by providing smart IT solutions at an affordable cost.
- Create/Maintain project artefacts like project charter, contracts, project plans, issue/defect/risk trackers, lessons learnt, facilitate & organize meetings, weekly status reports to key stakeholders.
- Review the deliverables with the key stakeholder.
- Proven track record of driving virtual teams towards a cohesive set of milestones that require technical solutions.
- Ability to facilitate discussions and form consensus with senior audiences
- Organize the work into manageable activities to complete the work.
- Determines project goals and priorities set by the product team.
- Ensure the team members collaborate along with the product team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work along with the external vendor team as well to achieve the project objective.
- May be responsible for one or more projects.
- Technical background in development, engineering, or support
- Mentor others in the project management practices; review the quality of work and manages the integration of team members work.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them.
- Analyze risks establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating mitigating action. Gather stakeholder input; rank the top project risks in terms of the total impact.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with the plan objectives.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting, estimate to actual variance, etc.
- Coordinates the activities of the team to meet project milestones.
- Resolve issues related to client relations, governmental relations, project quality, project risk and project safety.
- Manage vendor relations and procurement related to the project.
- Graduate in relevant education background
- Preferred to have 15 years of Project Management experience, overall 18+ years of experience.
- Experience in driving large, complex projects.
- Should able to communicate in English.
- Should have knowledge about Project Management, software development projects and infrastructure projects.
- Should be PMP certified professional.
- Should have PSM scrum master certification.
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Should adapt to an international dynamic working environment.
- Should have experience with supporting both 3rd party and in-house developed software applications.
- Should have experience creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
Industry: Internet and Software
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $105,500.00 /year
- IT Project Management: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)