Come join our team! We are looking for PERMANENT FULL-TIME Employees who are dedicated, hardworking team players with a positive attitude and flexible to work overtime and on-call.
Versatile, flexible and lead by a dynamic and multidisciplinary team, VBS is a plumbing company, offering complete plumbing, heating, septic and environmental services to the residential, commercial and industrial markets in Northern NB.
If you are ready to join our dynamic team and willing to deliver exceptional service to the Chaleur region, this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responding to plumbing calls for repairing, replacing and installing domestic and commercial electric water heater systems under contractual agreement;
- Analyzing water distribution systems schematics in order to place pipes according to design, readjusting details wherever necessary;
- Providing on-site problem diagnosis and maintenance, accurately estimating repair costs:
- Installing plumbing systems and accessories, or any other equipment used to distribute, supply, or dispose of water or wastewater.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship program with valid license to practice profession;
- Proven experience as a plumber;
- Interpersonal, communication, and customer service/client satisfaction skills;
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role will be considered as an asset;
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Strong commitment to safety.
Benefits of DBM Team:
- Merit Canada Hour Bank Healthcare Plan – Extended Health and Dental
- Registered Savings Plan with employer contribution.
- Work Clothing Allowance.
- Opportunity to grow professionally through continued training
At VBS, we firmly believe in fostering our local talent and helping today’s youth become tomorrow’s skilled workforce.
If you are interested in this position, please click the “Apply Now” button or email a copy of your resume. When emailing your resume, please note the position title and certification level in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $14.50 to $25.00 /hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plumber (Preferred)
- Canadian Citizenship (Required)
- NB plumbing certification (Preferred)