NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Ministry Systems Manager and Senior Registrar are responsible for the organization, administration, control, and efficiency of the day-to-day activities of the Office of the Registrar, and the direct supervision of its staff. As a staff member of the Director of studies, the Ministry Systems Manager and Senior Registrar are also responsible for the development and management of systems and processes related to coordination, supervision, evaluation, and development of projects, systems, analysis and reports essential to the establishment of forecasts. As such, the candidate is responsible for the activities of the department and must support adequately the College’s administration.
- Analyze, undertake, create, implement and improve processes and procedures for Student records;
- Collaborate in the student enrollment forecasting process and implementation of the College’s enrollment plan;
- Plan, participate and supervise all activities related to the processes of admission and registration of new students, as well as defining their timetables in compliance with the stakeholder's strategic and business plans;
- Identify and manage the human and material resources of the Registrar's office, and hiring, coordinating, supervising, evaluating, and developing all staff under its direct supervision;
- Work with the General Manager and Director of Studies to develop annual work plans for the Registrar's Office. Determine the areas of responsibility of the office and ensure that they are implemented;
- Monitor student enrollment in the different sections during registration and course change and dropout periods;
- Provide timely and accurate student tracking and enrollment data to the General Manager and Director of Studies;
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders particularly with the Assistant Director of Studies, Program Managers, Department Heads and Program Coordinators to develop systems and procedures and produce useful reports for school planning.
- Manage, maintain and evaluate the systems on which the services provided by the Registrar's Office depend, including scheduling, registration and records management;
- Ensure the proper interface between CLARA, OMNIVOX, Socrate and Ariane and other third-party systems used for student tracking management operations;
- Plan and organize the proper deadlines for the issuance of final transcripts, formal information, program transfers, student records
Very high precision and exceptional analytical capacity.
Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
Ability to manage workflow, coordinate and produce documentation.
Determination to make decisions in the interest of students, as well as for the College.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Registrar role and its related Administrative systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Clara & Omnivox: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ariane, Socrate &SOBEC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ministry of Education regulations on Student records.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)