CI Financial Corp. (TSX:
CIX) is an independent Canadian company offering global asset management and wealth management advisory services. Its primary operating businesses are CI Investments Inc., Assante Wealth Management (Canada) Ltd., CI Private Counsel LP, Grant Samuel Funds Management Pty Ltd. of Australia, First Asset Investment Management Inc., and BBS Securities Inc.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Toronto (M5C 3G7)
Reporting to the VP of Digital Creation, the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will play a key role in helping continue CI’s digital transformation agenda. CI is committed to remaining a leader in wealth and asset management and requires an experienced leader in digital marketing strategy to strengthen CI’s digital experience to financial advisors, investors and other audiences. This role is responsible for developing strategic marketing direction and the ongoing development of all digital communication channels at CI Financial.
The successful candidate requires in-depth knowledge and experience with strategic planning of integrated digital marketing executions and the ability to effectively work with internal & external stakeholders to capture business requirements. The successful candidate is ultimately accountable for managing the infrastructure/resources required to fulfill the marketing strategy and business goals within a specified timeline.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans from discovery to implementation for all corporate and retail digital channels, engaging key stakeholders to ensure business objectives are properly identified and met
- Analyze digital campaign performance, identifying strengths and weaknesses of various digital executions in addressing client’s needs
- Align digital capabilities and features to key stages of the customer journey, providing the ability for client’s to easily accomplish their tasks in each of those stages
- Assess new technologies and platforms to determine fit for our needs and business objectives
- Work with internal Creative and Communications teams to develop a consistent look and feel, setting standards for design in conjunction with other marketing communication mediums
- Collaborate with marketing analytics specialists to gather metrics, report on trends, and develop formal digital marketing plans based on such insights
- Lead the creation of new digital campaigns and update existing digital assets as necessary
- Support the build, test, launch & maintenance of simple web applications and web forms
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies on digital/website usage, privacy, security and standards including those relating to accessibility
- Assist in documenting and managing digital design processes, style guide, and best practices for our organization
- Consult and collaborate with various business stakeholders in designing, developing, streamlining and maintaining digital content
- Manage a team of direct reports and ensure their engagement, development and performance is optimally maintained
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- University Degree in business or related field preferred
- A passion for digital marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing strategic integrated marketing plans
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services, preferably asset and/or wealth management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a B2B and/or B2B2C environment
- Strong project management, problem-solving & analytical thinking skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our dedication to the Employee Experience at CI is aimed at supporting, empowering and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply”.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CI Financial Corp. and all of our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodations in order to apply for any job opportunities, or require this posting in an additional format, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 416-364-1145 ext. 4747. If you are contacted by CI regarding a job opportunity or testing and require accommodation in any stage of the recruitment process, please use the above contact information. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.