Our dental office is looking for a friendly and professional dental receptionist to join our team for approximately 3-4 days a week. Successful candidate will be a longterm member of our team and should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills as well as motivated and detail oriented. Experience in a dental setting is required. We do not require evenings or weekends at this time.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with ABELDENT needed.
- Experience with dental Insurance and knowledge of dental codes.
- Checking patients dental insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Create patient estimates based on dental insurance coverage.
- Maintain patient data according to HIPAA regulations and company policies
- Assist other team members, as needed
- Manage patient scheduling
- Resolve patient issues in a positive manner.
- Able to answer multiple phone lines.
- Greet patients upon arrival.
- Update and maintain accurate patient records.
Salary based on experience. Please include a resume with your application.
Job Type: Part-time
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tillsonburg, ON (Preferred)