Customer service representative
What you'll be doing!
- Delighting our customers and delivering a great experience, in-store and over the phone.
- Achieving team performance goals in sales and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Providing a seamless experience for our customers by working collaboratively with our insurance partners.
- Identifying customers’ needs, suggesting the right solutions, and ensuring each customer is taken care.
- Detailed and accurate completion of administrative needs within the Service Centre
A little about you!
- You like to smile, and LOVE helping people!
- You have strong selling skills with a knack for adding value wherever possible.
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- You’re open to help your team members in other Belron® Canada locations, as required.
- You have a valid Class 5 driver’s licence.
- You have great communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- You thrive under pressure.
- A retail background? Perfect!
- You like to experience a change in surroundings!With this role, you could be working with different Service Centers.
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer-driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive total compensation program including Health Benefits from day one!
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays.
- Uniform allowances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
- Customer service representative: 1 an (Souhaité)