Cadman Power Equipment, located in Courtland, ON is a designer, manufacturer and global distributor of irrigation and manure management systems, and high-volume fluid transfer solutions within the oil and gas industry.
Cadman is a family run company and is looking for positive, hard-working people to join our team.
We currently have an opening for some experienced welders on a straight day shift.
Here's what we offer our employees:
· Competitive Wages
· Comprehensive training, with a strong focus on safety
· Enrollment in the Company Benefits program after probationary period completed
· Plant shutdown week between Christmas and New Years
· Opportunities for advancement
The Welders main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
· Place all parts in fixture and weld to specifications as per weld print.
· Fit, alter or adjust to specifications when required as per weld print.
· Follow Company “Welding first off” checks at all times.
· Use of Mig Welder, simple hand tools and grinders, plasma torch, Oxyacetylene torch and overhead crane.
· Remove welded parts from fixture and place safely in rack or like storage as required by hand or crane.
· Strong attention to details, quality and safe work practices and procedures
Key Skills and Qualifications
· Ability to lift 25+ pounds.
· 1-3 years’ experience preferred
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to use hand tools and simple power tools
· Able to read weld symbols and blueprints
· Basic computer skills
· Reliable transportation required
· Need to provide own welding helmet
Cadman Power Equipment welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate your interest in working for us, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Expected Start Date: 2020-06-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent