Enterprise Communication Sales - Toronto-20000GZ9
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Enterprise Sales – Toronto
Must be based within commutable distance to Toronto
We are searching for a Communications Sales Representative to sell communication Applications and services to Enterprise level accounts
Sell communication Applications and services to Enterprise level accounts
The Communications portfolio focus is SD-WAN, Security, SBC, and Fraud & Risk Monitoring
- Experience sales represented with at least 10 years of successful enterprise sales with experience selling communication equipment and/or services.
- Experience selling SD-WAN (Network Security) WAN Optimization
- Must have experience working with Channel Partners / Resellers
- Experience selling cloud software or SaaS
- Experience selling into regulated verticals; Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare (NYC only)
- Demonstrable use-case based solution selling skills
- Ability to scale customer organization from technical operators to IT leadership and lines of business
- Deep understanding of working with channel partners and telco carriers
Direct Recruiter Contact:
- Sales Professional (ability to scale in large Accounts)
- Bringing new technologies to market
- Collaborative (build a relationship with channel for success)
- Closer (have track record of growing revenue)
- Organization (ability to handle multiple accounts at once)
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company's strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies' methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company's sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.