Software-Design and Development
0 - 10%
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Analytics Cloud team is looking for energetic and innovative developers to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform. Are you a passionate individual who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We’re looking for a developer who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively. You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best solutions to our customers
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company including Product Management and User Experience teams.
- Assess new technology, tool and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 4+ years of experience working as a Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience in development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and others) and continuous development models
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills: You must be able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions and trade-offs based on diverse input data
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Developer in enterprise software company or cloud application development
- Extensive experience with maintaining complex data models
- Experience with client and server communication / models / design / maintenance
- Experience in small to large-scale application development
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Prior experience with cloud stacks is preferred but not mandatory
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.