RV Sales Consultant
Harris Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. – Parksville
Looking for a great opportunity to work in the RV industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
Harris Oceanside RV Sales & Consignment sells motorhomes, trailers and fifth wheels in downtown Parksville. We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players to join our Parksville Dealership as RV Sales Consultant.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, is self managed and gets results.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring paperwork is completed and signed (Worksheet/Offer to Purchase, Trade Appraisal, Driver’s License, Credit Card etc.) before presenting to the Sales Manager.
- Utilizing company CRM system.
- Achieving minimum gross profits and number of units sold targets as set by Management.
- Conducting customer orientation of a purchased unit at Delivery.
- Checking assigned units and product line for cleanliness and ready-to-sell positioning as required by Management.
- Ensuring all motorized units are locked and all units are closed up each evening or as directed by Management (doors, compartments, vents etc.).
- Performing opening and closing duties (unlocking at open and locking-up at close) for the sales department, dealership and/or overall location as assigned by Management.
- Maintaining the Sales area and equipment as required by the Sales Manager (golf cart, snow removal, garbage pick-up etc.).
- Any other duties as directed by the Sales Manager.
Qualifications required for the Job are:
- Vehicle Sales Authority Salesperson Licence
- Valid British Columbia Driver’s Licence
- RV Sales Consultant Experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of Email, Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong team player
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride.
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
To apply please contact Sales Manager, Gary De Pape.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Required)