Who we are:
Superior Glove® is one of North America's leading manufacturers and suppliers of work gloves, located in Acton Ontario. A respected source for thousands of customers, Superior Glove® has been in the business since 1910. With four manufacturing facilities, we can serve customers globally. Specializing in cut-resistant gloves, we are also licensed manufacturers of Kevlar® and Dyneema® products and other high-quality work gloves for every industry.
Who we are looking for:
If you have an analytical mind, are driven to improve web performance, please read on! Do you have an appetite for change or continuous improvement? Are you passionate about UI and user experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? If you’ve answered “yes” to all these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Web Developer / UX Specialist to work in its Acton, ON location.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Web Developer / UX Specialist is responsible for developing strategy and executing tactically across UX, technical and marketing disciplines for all Superior Glove Works web properties.
The ideal candidate would be part full-stack developer, part UX designer and part digital marketer and would own the overall performance of the website. The successful candidate needs to be conscientious, detail oriented and be driven by producing measurable results.
· Develop a roadmap, understand stakeholder business goals, and develop powerful data-driven insights and inspiring creative ideas that will drive awareness, engagement, satisfaction and conversion across our digital properties.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Creative, and Product Development teams to make sure web properties deliver on goals across stakeholder groups.
· Serve as a point of contact within the organization to intake, manage and implement web deliverables, working closely with the creative team to produce required creative assets as needed. Ensure website aligns with brand strategy and meets organizational standards.
· Deliver against assigned website conversion goals and key site metrics by using best practices, A/B & multivariate testing and user feedback technologies such as “Voice of Customer”.
· Oversee tagging and tracking (Google Tag Manager).
· Manage the production and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
· Ensure site structure, content, keyword strategies and eternal signals align with SEO strategy.
· Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent experience/certifications.
· 5+ years of work experience in a performance-driven web role.
· 3+ years of hands-on development experience working with Magento, ideally in a Magento Cloud Environment.
· Expertise in Magento, WordPress, HTML/HTML5, CSS & JS
· Proficiency in Web hosting tools, DNS, Site Load Optimization, Mobile & Desktop UX, Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Tag Manager
· Experience in conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing
· Familiarity with Marketo (forms)
· Experience in Salesforce or other CRM, System Integrations, and Data Mapping
· SharePoint experience is an asset
· Demonstrated success deploying best practices and leading stakeholders through implementations.
· Experience working closely with designers and a passion for UI. Caring about design details and translating comps/style guides to code.
· Experience working with internal and third-party APIs.
· Excellent organizational skills with an ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all business groups including marketing, engineering and product teams.
· Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work for us?
· An opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome fresh perspectives!
· Become a part of an innovative, family oriented and fast-growing organization
· Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 7th consecutive year in a row!
· Winner of Halton Hills 2017 Environmental Excellence Award
· Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
· Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
· Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
· Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
· Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
· As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please send your resume and cover letter with “Web Developer / UX Specialist” in the subject line.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent