Maintenance Administrative Coordinator
Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite. We operate close to 400 stores in Canada and worldwide, and employ over 6,000 people. We have our roots planted firmly in the terrain of fashion’s retail landscape.
As Canadian leaders in the international retail landscape, the Garage and Dynamite banners continue to stand out in an increasingly saturated market. Our passionate team continues to lead the expansion of the business in new markets, including E-commerce, while always leveraging our shared values.
We are proud to hire and retain inspiring leaders, motivated by their desire to achieve great things and recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Manager, Store Maintenance Operations, the Administrative Coordinator supports the Maintenance team. The Coordinator will be required to participate in and coordinate the day-to-day activities in order to ensure effectiveness within Groupe Dynamite Inc.’s maintenance operations while maximizing cost efficiency.
- Ensure property maintenance expenses are managed in accordance with the approved business plans and are within the operating/capital budgets;
- Prepare required reports and ensure deadlines are met to optimize effective and efficient preventive maintenance procedures, planning and scheduling;
- Process incoming store requests in relation to reoccurring services promptly, accurately and with courtesy;
- Coordinate logistics around purchases, prepare purchase orders, reconcile relevant billing, invoicing discrepancies and carry out follow-ups;
- Expedite the preparation of monthly reporting requirements and ensure deadlines are met;
- Coordinate with appropriate organizations and outside vendors to ensure accurate current information is available and documented as part of the performance of preventive maintenance procedures;
- Create and monitor service level agreements with external facilities management vendors to ensure equipment and facilities are maintained on a proactive and preventive basis;
- Manage assets and maintain databases to facilitate tracking and maintaining of facilities assets;
- Maintain all plans, procedures, MOPs, SOPs and all other documentation necessary for safe and proper performance of preventive maintenance activities;
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and expense and cost analysis;
- Receive and distribute incoming and prepare and send outgoing communications;
- Manage assets and maintain databases related to energy management for both stores and Head Office;
- Prepare required reports to measure energy efficiency of stores and Head Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- High school diploma combined with professional training;
- One to two years as an administrative assistant or related position; experience in a Maintenance department is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and good knowledge of purchasing methods;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint);
- Strong abilities in coordinating resources and day-to-day activities;
- Superior organizational & analytical skills with the ability to work independently;
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to recognize improvement areas, offer suggestions and resolve problems;
- Capable of handling multiple priorities;
- Autonomy and a self-starter attitude;
Bilingual (French and English, written and spoken).
You will be rewarded for your contribution and dedication with a competitive salary and a bonus plan. We also offer a registered retirement savings plan in Canada and a flexible group insurance plan that meets all your needs thanks to personalized coverage, as well as an employee discount in our stores.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein