New Way Trucking is a multi-provincial transportation company operating throughout Canada and the United States. Our staff enjoys secure and consistent employment hauling freight for a number of the world’s most prominent Fortune 500 companies.
If you are looking for a position with a well established transportation company, with great growth potential here’s your chance to join our team!
We are currently in need of Truck Mechanic/Journeyman/Helper for 3 P.M. To 11 P.M. Shift at our Calgary location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of mechanic will be:
- Inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, overhaul and repair of various components of a variety of heavy duty trucks equipped with diesel engines and automatic or manual transmissions.
- Requisition parts, materials and equipment as needed
- Complete detailed, clear and concise work orders
- Assist Shop Manager and other technicians in checking and diagnosing mechanical faults of trucks
- Maintain order, cleanliness, work output and safe working conditions in own work area
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,164.00-$61,526.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Mechanic: 1 year (preferred)
- CVIP Certificate (preferred)