Planet Ford currently seeking a team oriented, hardworking and highly motivated Parts Driver to join their team in Brampton . The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of parts on time from the dealership to other dealerships or vendors. They will help organize the parts department and keep records of pick ups, deliveries and payments, and provide shipping and payment receipts to the other dealerships or vendors. The Parts Driver is also responsible for periodic maintenance and cleaning of their vehicles.
Essential Job Duties:
- Providing safe, timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers.
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery.
- Operating the delivery vehicle (car, van or pick up) in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record.
- Consult catalogs for stock numbers and prices and bring parts from the stockroom.
- Unpacking and marking incoming parts and storing them in the stockroom according to a prearranged system.
- Projecting a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada including, but not limited to, the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Understand and comply with all federal, provincial and local regulations that affect service operations, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), waste disposal regulations, etc.
- Other duties as required by management.
Planet Ford Offers:
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Grade 12 diploma or GED.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- An aptitude for arithmetic, an ability to read catalogues and technical materials, and legible handwriting.
- Familiarity with the function of automobile parts, including ability to judge whether or not parts are interchangeable.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Has a neat appearance, good judgment, and mature attitude.
- Personable, reliable, courteous.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.