We are currently looking for a 433A millwright or a Dual ticket 433A and 442A for a company in the Etobicoke area.
We are looking for millwright that comes from the food industry, that has experience working with packaging machines, bagging machines and canning machines.
- Accountable for mechanical repairs including corrective, preventative and predictive programs for all plant equipment and building ancillaries.
- Carry out effective breakdown response on all production lines and associated packaging equipment along with any ancillary process equipment or facility assets.
- Provide maintenance repairs to all mechanical components and installations across the manufacturing process in all areas of production and to assist on minor electrical process control issues.
- Troubleshooting all plant equipment and building facilities to ensure a safe high quality production environment and to support maintenance requirements so that production targets are achieved.
- Follow the predictive or preventative maintenance program requirements by using the in-house CMMS system (InforEam 7i), Work Order Requests, Standard Operating Procedures, GMP Standards and BRC directives as required.
- Assist in system or process improvement activities and any expansion or development projects as required.
- Determine and select appropriate tools and spare parts to execute maintenance to all plant equipment, maintain inventory accuracy in stock component levels by entering necessary requisitions to the maintenance planner when using parts or consumables.
- Assist in planning the installation and removal of equipment and perform start-up and run-in commissioning process and shutdown activities for the plant facility
- Troubleshooting, repair and PM
This position is on a 2 week rotation between 3 shifts. Day shift starts at $36.80/hour afternoons $37.35 and nights $37.45
If you are licensed for the 433A and the 442A, they pay rates are as follows: Day shift$38.78, afternoon $39.33 and nights $39.43.
If you are not able to work a rotation, they are open to a straight night shift.
If you feel you have required skills and are interested in this role, please email your resume or call Ashley at 905-796-3311.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.80 to $38.78 /hour
- Millwright: 5 years (Required)
- 442A (Preferred)
- 433A (Required)