NRT is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, and we’re looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for a FinTech leader!
NRT provides next-generation commerce and information-enabling experiences for enterprise customers around the world. Our solutions include secure payment systems, specialized financial and marketing kiosks, AML compliance tracking and reporting tools, digital gamification and mobile experiences, intelligent table game platforms, credit/marker information services and electronic marker solutions. We work with hundreds of casinos throughout North and South America, Asia and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, and an exciting environment. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. You can read more about us at: www.nrttech.com
- Organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving
- Responsible for corporate credit card accounts reconciliation
- Process and post employee expense reports
- Assist in posting sales orders and generating and sending invoices
- Assist in bank reconciliation activities
- Perform receptionist duties when required
- Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Controller
- Minimum 1 year of related experience (internship will be considered)
- College Diploma in related discipline (e.g. Accounting)
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel)
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Committed to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritizes multiple tasks effectively, and attention to details
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.