Therapy Heals Inc. is seeking a therapist who is passionate about working with people to achieve their counselling/therapy goals in a private practice setting.
This position offers the freedom and flexibility of self-employment without the burden of running your own business or the worry about where your next client will come from.
Although you will be working independently, you will also be part of a team environment, with optional peer support from about 25 other therapists.
- Therapy Heals Inc. is seeking an independent contractor for a private practice setting, for the Angus, Ontariolocation, as well as the Innisfil, Ontario location.
- Therapy Heals Inc is a well established and busy psychotherapy and counselling practice developed in 2007. Therapy Heals provides general counselling and psychotherapy services for a wide range of issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be working in a private practice capacity as an Independent Contractor
- You will be delivering psychotherapy and counselling services in accordance with the regulations of the College you are registered with
- Client referrals are provided by Therapy Heals Inc.
- A minimum one year commitment for one shift per week is required (excluding vacation time and personal time off). Currently looking to hire someone who is available for at least one evening (e.g. approximately 4pm-9pm) or weekend shift. This is the minimum requirement, additional hours are available if desired.
- Please only apply if you are available for Monday evenings, Thursday evenings, Saturdays, or Sundays. These are the current shifts that are open. These shifts are available in both the Angus and the Innisfil Locations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Masters level education in related field.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Social Workers, College of Psychotherapists, or College of Psychologists a must.
- Experience with Couples Counselling, Counselling children, play therapy, CBT, EMDR, Brainspotting, or Eating Disorders would be an asset.
- Liability insurance
- Possibility for more hours in the near future. We are 7 locations and growing.
Therapy Heals welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We will provide required accommodations throughout the hiring process, to the best of our ability.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $85.00 /hour
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Required)