The Customer Care & Operations Administrator will handle the processing and resolution of warranty and return claims. You will analyze warranty rates and quality issues to determine root causes and work with management to develop and implement processes to reduce issues. You will be the main point of contact for consumer inquiries. You will assist the accounting department with A/R & A/P duties while providing administrative support to all departments in order to run efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Care & Warranty Responsibilities:
- Warranty Claims: Process and document warranty claims. Ensure claims are processed promptly. Maintain warranty logs and reports. Investigate and analyze product quality issues and report to management.
- Customer Care: Answering customer inquiries via email and phone calls
- Invoicing & A/R: Daily invoice processing and filing
- A/R: Process credit card payments and post in Sage. Enter EFT/ACH payments.
- Returns: Issue RA’s; coordinate the return of goods; process return credits and inventory; analyze return rates.
- A/P: Verify bills for accuracy against quotes or contracts, enter bills into Sage.
- Control of Records: Control all inventory and accounting files and records
- Order Processing: Assist with order entry and ASN processing
- Shipping: Prepare packages for mailing and associated custom documentation
- Inventory: Control and maintain inventory for replacement parts, office supplies, product prototypes, QC and event samples
Marketing & Sales Responsibilities:
- Support the execution of PR programs by calling magazine and newspaper editors in order to obtain free press
- Generate content for social media and Napier’s website
- Assist Napier’s brand ambassador program and seek out new ambassadors
- Audit partners’ website to ensure accurate brand messaging and correct product attributes
- Prepare PPL’s, RFQ’s, presentations and other documentation to support clients
- Prepare monthly sale reports
- Reception: Answer incoming calls, greet and assist in-person customers
- Office Activities: Coordinate all office activities (onsite meetings, catering, birthdays, maintenance)
- Project Support: Administrative support for all departments this includes but is not limited to data entry, filing, coordinating office activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)