- You will be responsible for training customers to use our products in Canada. Following a mix of standard curriculum and specific content, you address customers with best practices and driving changes. You will provide training online (90%) and on-site (travel in Canada). You will be proactive regarding the development of tools and training methodologies.
- You will be responsible to make regular follow-ups with clients before and after training.
- You will communicate customer training feedback to consider the business requirements for the development of new features and modules.
- You will be in charge of implementation for our Francophones clients (10% of your time). You will be reviewing their needs, designing their screen layouts and supporting our Data Transfer team.
- Bilingual (French and English) –written and spoken (85% of training are in English).
- Be able to analyze customer needs beyond the prepared curriculum in order to answer their questions and provide appropriate guidance
- Knowledge of fundraising an asset but not required.
- At ease with communicating ideas and good strength of persuasion
- Great sense of priorities and accountability
- Able to work in a dynamic environment in constant evolution
- At ease with technology with strong interest in learning
- Able to travel across Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- French (Required)
- English (Required)