Assist in the Management and oversee the construction of assigned development projects from acquisition to assumption.
- Work with the Project Manager Planner to prepare, coordinate and manage land development applications, including permit acquisitions and drawing approvals and Letter of Credit reductions;
- Work with Project Manager Planner to Prepare and submit development project budget estimates;
- Work with Project Manager Planner to Plan and prepare development schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules;
- Monitor construction sites to manage schedule, costing, compliance and stakeholder relationships;
- Manage sub-contractors to confirm work plan and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority;
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with engineers, municipality representatives, clients, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Review and approve invoices, accounts receivable;
- Develop and implement quality control programs;
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients;
- Act on behalf of the company in negotiations or other official functions;
- Make status reports to Owners;
- Manage offers to connect; prepare and handle rebates;
- Manage project letters of credit;
- Cost Share Agreements; develop, manage Cost Share Agreements with third parties from start to finish;
- Ensure and enforce compliance to all company, client and legislated Safety policies and procedures;
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, from time to time.
· Project management;
· Team player;
· Resource management;
· Business perspective;
· Client focus;
· Problem solving;
· Negotiation skills;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Public speaker;
· Planning and organizing;
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years related work experience in Project Management of Land Development projects;
- A Professional Engineering Degree (P.ENG) is preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of proposals, account planning, strategic analysis and operational effectiveness;
- Knowledge of applicable Provincial legislation;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations;
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with customers;
- Excellent knowledge of Computers and relevant software applications;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required to meet deadlines.
· Typical hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional hours may be required;
· Requires a moderate amount of sitting for prolonged periods of time while using the computer or traveling to job sites. Moderate amount of non-standard hours of work are required;
· Must have a personal vehicle available for Business purposes.
Great environment to work in. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply today!
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Company is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. The Company is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)