Global Tents is looking for tent installation crews for the upcoming busy summer season. We're primarily looking to hire full-time team members however will happily work around part-time schedules as well. No experience or knowledge in tent or event rentals is needed, as full training will be provided. We are looking for hard-working, reliable candidates who maintain a positive attitude and work well with our high energy team.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work well independently and in a team setting
- Personable and well presented as you will be dealing directly with clients both in the warehouse and on site
- Physically fit, able to lift at least 50lbs
- Able to follow directions, take initiatives and work within a deadline
- Flexible with scheduling (shifts may include days, evenings, weekends, early starts and late finishes. This is important.
- Organized, conscientious, positive and willing
- Willing to undergo a background check and provide a driver’s abstract if requested
Assets (not mandatory):
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Previous experience driving 1 and 5 ton delivery trucks
- Forklift certified or operating experience
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting
We will train interested people. Wages will be based on experience.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Setup and Dismantle of tents and event services in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Load trucks safely as instructed by supervisors.
- Able to work with others in a team environment.
- Communicate with staff and supervisors.
- Organize and complete paperwork as needed.
- Be courteous to customers and assist where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supporting warehouse staff and filling other roles when requested.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour