McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC
McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC is looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and to take ownership of administrative support to our Repair Facility team. Our fully equipped collision repair shops can handle your auto body repair needs. As the primary point of contact, you will play a critical role in terms of curating the customer experience. Leveraging your extensive knowledge of the vehicle repair process, you will deal directly with insurance partners and the Collision Centre team members to deliver an exceptional service to our valued clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Clean working environment
- Fast paced, busy Collision Centre
- Up to date equipment
- Incredible and energetic work environment
- Benefits package
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our valued clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Answering incoming phone calls and inquires related to the Collision Centre.
- Establish and sustain positive working relationships with customers and insurance companies.
- Meet and greet customers arriving for Collision Centre appointments.
- Examine and evaluate the client’s vehicle to determine the extent of damage including structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior damage.
- Write comprehensive estimates and supplements for comprehensive OEM repairs.
- Inspect vehicles throughout the repair process for quality control to ensure the entire repair in completed to client, insurance and OEM standards.
- Coordinate and implement office procedures.
- Maintain and manage all required office supplies.
- Communicate all customer requests and needs to coordinate with team members.
- Manage the confirmation and reservation of all rental vehicles & towing requests.
- Manage all arrangements for towing as well as costing against the RO.
- Manage the claims management process.
- Ensure insurance approval prior to pick up of tow.
- Communicate updates with Customers & Insurance claims personnel.
- Update Customers on progress of vehicle throughout production.
- Confirm repair authorization, obtain customer signatures and arrange rentals for customers.
- Update Enterprise ARMS system with hours, notes, and anticipated delivery dates.
- Provide notice of vehicle ready for delivery to customer, adhering to company standards.
- Coordinate all insurance claims/deductibles and any claim requests.
- Complete vehicle walk arounds and complete incident report forms for Direct Repair.
- Prepare all Repair Order packages, warranties and invoices. Package must accompany the
- vehicle during the delivery.
- Confirm all customer deliveries/rental returns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all assignments have been followed up and appointments confirmed with customers.
- Collect monies owed from the customer, and process payments.
- Walk clients to their vehicles and review any questions they may have at the time of delivery.
- Reconcile each R.O. prior to closing.
- Ensure files meet standards as per MPI’s check list.
- Assure timely billing to all insurance carriers and other responsible parties.
- Participate in daily “production walks” with the Management Team, as required.
- Support all team members when required.
- Attend training, information sessions and workshops recommended by Collision Manager.
- Maintain the Assured KPI’s by maximizing role performance.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Collision Centre Estimator role.
- Understanding of all required Insurance programs and procedures.
- Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of CDK computer operating system or similar systems would be considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
We are committed to investing in people with ambition, drive and a strong desire for success. To join the exclusive team at McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portal of our website www.autocan.ca
Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. As anyone can tell you, with fast and significant growth comes growing pains and due to that, in the past we have experienced our share of changes.
Transformation is the one constant in the automotive industry and AutoCanada is no exception to that. Where we are exceptional however, is that we are a company who takes a chance on inexperience over technical prowess if that inexperience comes with strength of character and work ethic. A company where grit is more important than degrees and designations. A company where our dealership and head office teams are our partners, not our employees. A company where loyalty and perseverance are rewarded, and where investing in our people is the greatest investment of them all.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence and, as the exciting industry of automotive continues to evolve, our story, and that of our 4,200 team members, will continue to transform.
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca, @AutoCanada or www.facebook.com/autocan/. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.