At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to join the People & Client Experience team.
Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, the Total Rewards Analyst supports the design, administration and management of compensation, benefits and retirement saving programs. The role is responsible for partnering with divisional leaders and Human Resources to enhance reward programs, provide recommendations and deliver innovative solutions.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
- Manage the annual Salary Review & Bonus Process, including communications, data gathering, business partner collaboration, calculations, and distribution of employee statements
- Conduct job evaluations and ensure resulting job changes and structural updates are reflected in the HRIS
- Execute the quarterly, semi-annual, and ad-hoc sales bonus processes, including stakeholder communications, data gathering and validation, incentive calculations, payroll file submission and employee statement distribution
- Conduct market pricing and perform cyclical market reviews to advise business partners on salary levels, compensation recommendations and manage the competitive positioning of Aviso pay structures and programs
- Lead the annual compensation survey process, including the submission of data and the analysis and application of results
- Liaise with Finance to support the salary planning and budgeting process, in order to set salary increase budgets, forecast bonus payouts and estimate the costs of various rewards programs
- Create and maintain compensation and benefit materials and resources to support organizational education, reporting, enhance pay transparency and leader capabilities, and program performance and ROI
- Monitor the external legislative and competitive environment to ensure compliance with applicable laws across Canada and identify trends and opportunities in the rewards landscape
Your experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience with a minimum 3 years of Total Rewards experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required, or the equivalent combination of education/experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation an asset
- Experience in sales compensation design and administration required
- Experience within the Financial Services industry an asset
- Experience analyzing and evaluating benefits, savings, wellness, and perquisite plans
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required, with ability to manage large data sets and write complex formulas. Experience with macros preferred
- Experience using Hay Group job evaluation method an asset
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to distil complex total rewards concepts and analysis into simple and effective messaging
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with tact and professionalism
- Organized with extremely high attention to detail
- Advanced analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Procedural knowledge of statistical practices, including regression analysis
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with competing timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Consultative and collaborative communication style with the ability to develop relationships and impact/influence leader decision-making
- Fluent Communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $95 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at 150 credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.