Founded in 1986, QuanU has developed into a large-scale modern home furnishing enterprise integrating research, production and sales after more than 30 years of hard work. The company mainly produces panel suite furniture, solid wood furniture, mattresses, sofas, soft beds and customized furniture, office and factory furniture as well as other products. QuanU is seeking a Logistic and Warehouse Coordinator to work collaboratively with a highly talented team.
· Manage, monitor and maintain the Inventory of Warehouse & Store Level
· Process all store sales order using FIFO rules and lot allocation
· Assist warehouse manager & supervisor on the daily warehouse operation
· Verify and confirm the inbound and outbound shipment of warehouse and stores
· Schedule delivery time of sales invoices and set routines for warehouse assemblers
· Track and monitor shipments as required
· Assist and support sales and customer service
· Coordinate customers returns
Scarborough (401 & Kennedy) / Markham (404 & Woodbine)
QuanU provides users with comprehensive home furnishing products and service solutions with “becoming a world-class home furnishing product developer and manufacturer and service provider” as the brand vision, “creating a beautiful home life” as the brand mission, “green and environmental” as the core value of the brand and “new and fashionable” as the brand personality, “Panda” as the brand endorsement, and “Green QuanU, Warm World” as the brand appeal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year