106-800 Pine Rd, Strathmore, Alberta, T1P0A2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Key Accountabilities/What you’ll do:
How You’ll Succeed:
- Promote/support superior customer service to provide an exceptional customer shopping experience
- Manage staff to improve productivity, engagement and retention by creating an engaging culture and providing coaching, guidance and direction in a respectful and open manner
- Accountabilities for all financial aspects in the store around budgets and achieving sales and P&L targets
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with the community
- Guide stores in the execution of merchandising and operational standards, and in dealing with specific issues such as ensuring sufficient inventory, driving effective operation process, product knowledge, troubleshooting problems
- Contribute to and support implementation programs designed to increase colleague capability across the region and provide coaching to improve performance of underperforming stores
- Ensure store adherence to company policies/procedures and consistent execution of format process and strategy.
- Work closely with all staff to foster an environment of continuous improvement and best practice sharing with a focus on improving the customer experience thru action planning and follow up on prior feedback/action plans
- Participate in post mortems from events, seasonal programs and BU initiatives to ensure key learnings are captured, shared with the broader team and improvements are made for future initiatives
- Maintain store communication with all staff to provide updates, progress on current and upcoming programs, events, operation challenges and opportunities
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.