Randstad Engineering's team is growing in Markham!
At Randstad, not only do our teams grow, our employees do too on many levels. As a Recruitment Advisor in the Engineering Division you will be connecting on a daily basis with both professionals who are ready for a career curve and clients searching for very specific skill sets, facilitating their introduction. This is an extremely rewarding role that combines autonomy with an unlimited earning potential (our commission plans are uncapped). You will evolve in a fast paced and result oriented environment and the following missions will give you an idea of what a Recruitment Advisor's day can look like:
- Focus on personal sales, with an emphasis on new business development, client management and business relationship expansion
- Build an understanding of the market/industry, including market trends
- Conduct effective client visits understanding their needs and hiring processes
- Understand, deliver, negotiate contracts and maintain contact with all clients
- Develop and grow a focused candidate database while maintaining top tier results
- Build strong relationships with candidates providing guidance regarding their career development
- Identify candidate suitability and match to appropriate job opportunities
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle effectively while exceeding monthly targets
- Build and maintain effective relationships within all internal sales teams
You could be our next Recruitment Advisor in Markham and here is why you should consider this role:
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services.
- We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006
- We have the best compensation plan in the industry, including a competitive base salary.
- We offer complete health and dental insurance packages.
- You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation
- We offer a RRSP and a stock purchase plan.
- We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses and recognition.
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications.
- Work/life balance is a priority for us.
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!).
What skills and experiences would a Recruitment Advisor need to be successful?
- 2+ years of experience in a Recruiting/ Staffing Agency
- Pevious experience in Business Development
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships and work with a team
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.