- Play a key role in coordination with Engineering interfaces for executing the Engineering Work Packages.
- Collaborate with Maintenance and Operations teams to develop maintenance strategies for implementation of projects.
- Identify and manage, in support of Project Construction Supervisor, the project execution through optimizing resources and coordination with vendors and suppliers for timely availability of resources and materials.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain for ensuring strategies are implemented for execution of projects as identified in the business objectives * Develop estimates for materials, manpower and resources for new projects.
- Develop detailed execution plans and allocate resources * Coordinate with vendors and supplier for timely delivery of materials and services * Participate in the development of spare parts listings and BOM's and coordinate data management to achieve excellence in data integrity.
- Manage work orders in SAP with up to date information for specific scope of work requirements * Understand and follow the EI and MOC processes.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Management to identify strategies and develop work scopes for service contract RFQs, evaluate bids and award contracts * Ensure communication to stakeholders.
- Participate in Maintenance strategies for continuous improvement * Coordinate for Maintenance resources to be assigned for Project scope of work for execution in coordination with Maintenance Planners and Schedulers * Play a key role in the weekly schedule updates and issuance by Maintenance * Identify the KPIs for Projects Planning and specific project milestones for monitoring and accountability * Provide updates, variance justification and feedback on Costs incurred and participate in monthly reporting within Maintenance and for Finance departments *. Identify key milestones and manage through SAP * Coordinate scheduling through the scheduling tool (GWOS / STO) and manage updates *Manage AFEs for projects assigned.
- Manage and update the two years (8Q) plan for key opportunities and projects impacting production and identify any key opportunities during the monthly meetings. Update and issue the plan regularly in coordination with Maintenance Planning for any major campaigns.
- Ensure to communicate required project data and information to project construction team * Understand and incorporate HOIMS Elements 9 & 12 in Projects execution
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Any trade related engineering or technical certification * Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution training * Planning certificates from third party training institutions relating to planning, estimating, scheduling, asset management, RCM, PDM and project or turnaround management * Minimum 5 years' experience working with maintenance CMMS systems * Minimum 10 years' experience working with scheduling programs * 5 years' experience working with SAP is an Asset * Minimum 10 years' experience in Projects planning, scheduling and execution experience a definite requirement * Minimum 10 years' experience in a maintenance role within a refinery, gas plant * Min. 5 years' experience with maintenance programs/databases * Projects contract negotiation experience * Scope building, budgeting and cost control experience * Familiarity with government regulations, QA/QC requirements and MOC procedures
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Any of the following Journeyman Certifications (I.P. Standard), Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwright, Pipefitting, Boilermaking and Welding * Dual Certifications are an asset * A Power engineering certificate would be an asset * 5 years' experience working with SAP is an Asset * Experience in a maintenance role at a SAGD facility a definite asset * Experience with SAP (PM & MM) modules
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com