In this role, you will undertake delegated responsibilities from the Chief Engineer to manage all functional engineering activities concerning vehicle functions in a specific project. You will oversee the Product definition and performance.
- Being a member of the functional architecture team in railway rolling stock project and bid by contributing to key technical decisions concerning functional architecture including functional changes at vehicle level and critical integration documents (e.g. requirements allocation, functional concepts, test plan)
- Acting as technical internal interface concerning functional architecture to Subsystem Engineering, Train Control Management System (TCMS) and other architecture areas
- Ensuring that complete and correct set of functional specifications and interfaces are issued for the project
- Confirming that design solutions are valid and correctly integrated to meet the technical requirements in the form of a class leading, competitive and compliant rolling stock design
- Participating in customer and internal design reviews as a representative of the functional architecture team in the engineering project core team
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire