Drive, contribute, grow – together.
At G&F, you have the opportunity to drive, develop and further your career alongside a team of passionate, empowered and engaged fellow professionals. G&F is proud to offer a caring, open-minded culture that encourages community involvement where you can contribute to causes that are important to you. You can grow your own success and feel great about working with us!
Visit us at www.gffg.com/careers to learn more about what it’s like to work for G&F!
We have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with a passion for progressive training design to join our Human Resources team as Learning & Development Specialist!
The Learning & Development Specialist provides service excellence to internal members by supporting the learning and development needs of the organization. With an aim to make learning and development opportunities easily accessible and well-utilized, the incumbent leverages technology and innovation to source, design and implement engaging training programs for all employee groups, as well as coordinate the facilitation of training programs to enable an overall superior member experience.
- Utilizing principles of adult education, designs training content and delivery for a variety of topics and within the scope of G&F’s skills repertoire, incorporating different methods of delivery.
- Researches, tests and implements innovative training delivery formats (including blended and e-learning) to ensure effective and efficient delivery, leveraging technology.
- Creates and compiles complementary instructional materials for training programs, ensuring adaptability to different delivery methods.
- Defines and creates measures of training effectiveness and ensures ongoing review and evaluation of training programs.
- Coordinates facilitation of training space, participant needs, preparation and distribution of training materials.
- Acts as first point of contact for training-related inquiries; liaises with vendors, learning institutions and external partners.
- Maintains inventory of training materials and collateral; ensures related documents and records are completed, appropriately filed and tracked.
- In collaboration with the Manager, Coaching & Training, facilitates a variety of training programs under different training delivery methods.
How to Apply:
- Degree or diploma in adult education
- Post-secondary education in organizational behaviour, human resources or a related field is an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate training and training design
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Valid BC Driver’s License
- Equivalent combination of the above may be appropriate
Please submit your application online through www.gffg.com/careers. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.