Do you have experience as a Service Counter Representative the industrial service industry? Would you love to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment? If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Randstad Staffing, Canada's #1 Staffing agency is looking for a Service Counter Representative (Part-time) for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. The successful candidate will get 24 hours per week.
This position will start as soon as possible. Shifts will be 3 days a week, 8 hours a day for fixed days each week.
The Service Counter Representative provides organization and execution for the day to day operations of the service branch. He/she provides the necessary sales and customer service skills to maintain and enhance our corporate image, and attain established targets.
- Ensure courteous, knowledgeable and efficient service to all customers to maximize 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintain established inventory control procedures
- Administer warranty, other company policy and procedures and make the day-by-day operational decisions
- Coordinate and follow up with customer parts and tool orders
- Co-ordinate all processes such as cash controls; returns; warranty; paper routines, to comply with internal audit standards
- General service branch opening and closing responsibilities including cash registers and computers
- Implement branch promotions, and programs such as “Drop Box” in conjunction with Branch Manager
- Assist with shipping and receiving within the Branch
- Maintain and increase relationship with Field Representatives and Territory Managers in order to increase service business
- $15-$18/hour (based on experience)
- 3 days per week - 8 hour shifts.
- Uniform provided
- Experience in retail sales is an asset
- Effective communication skills; leadership and consumer behavioral skills; experience in working directly with the public
- Demonstrate strong sales and organizational skills
- Ability to complete tasks in tight time frames.
- Working Knowledge of computers, especially in Microsoft Office an asset.
Ways to apply;
- Apply directly to this post
- Email your resume to email@example.com - Include the title of this position in the subject line.
- Create a profile and apply through our website, www.randstad.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.