Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Specialist will support our direct-to-consumer growth by managing daily ecommerce operations with a focus on products and on improving the shopping experience on the site. This role will ensure that the right product is in the right place, at the right time.
Level: Intermediate - Junior Manager
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, upload, modify and edit all products visible online
- Publish, merchandise and maintain product catalogs and collections
- Manage merchandising of all online product collection pages to align with marketing and content calendar.
- Continually optimize the merchandising plan to keep the site fresh and drive conversion
- Monitor and troubleshoot site appearance for accuracy (price, name, descriptions, categories, photos)
- Work closely with other departments (Purchasing, Marketing, and Customer Service) to receive requests and provide feedback on site performance and to serve as a subject matter expert by informing the wider team
- Additional tasks, as required.*
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience building and maintaining an eCommerce business by executing high ROI and leading marketing, merchandising, and segmenting techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behaviour to drive conversion.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities;
- Strong understanding of ecommerce, experience with Shopify an asset
- The ideal candidate has a good eye for aesthetics and is interested in menswear fashion.*
- Highly customer-oriented
- Experience working with Shopify Plus an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions quickly
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Process-oriented, attention to detail, and data-driven
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Knowledge of fashion and luxury goods an asset*
- This isn’t your typical job. You will be instrumental in taking a unique brand to the next level.
- By nature of being in a startup, this can be a constantly changing and high-performance environment, but with that comes the opportunity to continuously learn and expand upon your skill sets.
- We are a small team who believe in a work hard, play hard mindset and get it done attitude to ensure a strong work/life balance.
- You will enjoy our staff bistro and private chef. Our gym and massage chairs. Free parking. Generous employee discounts.
- We are conveniently located in Ville-St-Laurent, and moving in a couple of weeks to a new comfortable modern office designed by one of the leading architectural firms in the country Aedifica.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounted/free food
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- E-Commerce: 3 years (Required)
- Building and maintaining an eCommerce business: 3 years (Required)
- Merchandising online catalogues: 3 years (Required)
- Shopify or Shopify Plus: 3 years (Required)