ADHETEC CANADA / MTI manufactures innovative masking and decorative products adapted to its customer’s needs, through R&D and ENGENEERING. It develops interior and exterior self-adhesive decorative foils, protective films and masking solutions.
The BDR aligns with corporate long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships growth in a new geographic area for the company which offers an impressive growth potential.
- Health/medical, life and invalidity insurance
WHO YOU ARE…?
- A graduate from university.
- Offer a minimum of 1 to 3 year’s in prospective sales experience, also have some experience with all levels within organizations – managers, directors, VPs, executives.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Language; Fluent English and French, speaking and writing, it is crucial to be fully bilingual and be excellent written and communication skills.
- A persistent and competitive spirit with a passion for being able to persuade and influence others.
- You are based in Ontario's Green Belt.
- Be ready to travel regularly in specific parts of Canada, as well as sometimes in some areas of the US and also towards Europe for market quarterly reviews.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: aerospace, automotive, train as well as other industrial and high-tech sectors which require some protection.
· Drive revenue growth through while identifying, managing, and creating leads.
· Act as a primary resource for researching and interacting with potential customers.
· Be leading sales efforts in a new geographic area for the company, thus the title.
· Collaborate with Adhectec’s commercial team based in the US, Europe and Asia.
· Identify key influencers within prospects to determine budget and timeline.
· Strategize with the sales and the management team.
We look forward to hear from you !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Business development: 2 years (Required)
- English and French (Required)