D'ORAZIO INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP
Established in 1966, D'Orazio Infrastructure Group (DIG) is a well respected company in the core infrastructure sector of the construction industry. We are a family owned business that takes pride in treating our employees with integrity and respect, recognizing that our employees are the key to our success. We believe in the sustainable, responsible growth of our business.
DIG makes every effort to attract the best people, nurture their growth while providing a good working environment.
Office administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team. The position will require carrying out a series of administrative tasks including
processing invoices for accounts payable, providing various Excel reports, assisting with the maintenance of the filing system as well as some “front-of-house” and office manager type duties to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Someone who is able to work independently and detailed oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Team spirit with a willingness to learn and help others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Minimum 3 years of similar/relevant work experience – more is preferred.
What to Expect
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day from 9 to 5.
- Position is 100% on-site.
- Dress code is business casual.
- A comprehensive company health benefits plan.
- A welcoming office staff with a casual but professional working environment.
- $47,000 - $50,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- similar/relevant: 3 years (preferred)