Executive Assistant needed for a Real Estate Team in the King City area. With the help of this individual, the Agent can focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- Running errands as required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to focus on task/projects and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- MUST have Real Estate Experience
- Candidate must have a valid DRL and vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- REAL ESTATE: 1 year (Required)