The position is responsible for ensuring all inventory is properly received, stored, retrieved and transferred according to established policies and procedures, and assist with the administration of operational tasks.
- Previous experience with inventory management (3-5 years)
- Experience with Microsoft excel
- Previous experience with Microsoft NAV would be an asset.
- Experience performing cycle counts.
- Previous experience in Logistics office would be an asset.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Follow all receiving processes; proper purchase receipts, counts, documentation and labeling of incoming products with a corresponding internal numbers.
- Store inventory in appropriate location.
- Investigate and conduct inventory adjustments.
- Perform weekly/monthly cycle counts and make adjustments as needed.
- Run end of month bin locations.
- Receive transfer orders from other facilities.
- Run weekly inventory requirements for two weeks out.
- Request required inventory to be transferred from other locations.
- Create, modify and ship transfer orders based on requirements for other facilities.
- Monitor and review loading of all loads, counts, going out to customers.
- Review warehouse activity on a daily basis, alert ops if issues arise.
- Alert ops of items and quantity received.
- Assist with the scheduling of transfer trucks.
- Assist in scheduling outbound, inbound, internal loads with collaboration with other ops teams.
- Assist in putting together paperwork for outbound loads.
- Help out with labels, UPC, load lists, CCI, and other documents required on a daily basis.
- Creating production orders, consumption and output for customers.
- Work with operations/sales in adjusting the consumption of work orders.
- Perform inventory adjustments and shrink on a weekly basis.
- Make sure Transfer orders shipped at month end.
- Run open purchase orders for facility at month end.
- Communicate with other departments to establish and meet common objectives.
- Collaborate with company departments such as Sales, Planning and Production to ensure the smooth operational function of executing marketing initiatives.
Health and Safety:
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Recognize unsafe conditions and practices and make corrections to prevent injuries and property loss.
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Two-way communication to ensure consistency.
- Other duties as required.
- Work is normally performed in the office & warehouse environment
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Weekend and holidays required when necessary to meet business/customer requirements.
- Hours of work (shift as scheduled).
One Floral is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage during the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Preferred)