Administrative Assistant/Front Desk/Receptionist in a FUN place to work with growth
Thrive Health Ptbo is a busy multidisciplinary health and wellness clinic that is looking for our next part-time Patient Experience Coordinator to join our awesome team! Our busy clinic is located centrally in Peterborough and our team of health professionals take great care of our patients through team-based natural health care. We love our community and thrive because of our outstanding reputation - check out our > 400 Google reviews!
Our purpose is to ignite life-long potential by providing our patients with manual therapies that allows them to feel better and live better. Creating an exceptional overall patient experience is an integral part of what we offer.
This position will be perfect for you if you are enthusiastic, reliable and thrive on constantly learning. You love providing an upbeat and positive customer experience and taking great care of people. You are looking for a great place to work, a place that takes care of their team members and supports their dreams. You are looking for a ‘forever’ career to grow and thrive.
You are interested in promoting healthy living and you are flexible, as the job description will fluctuate depending on the needs of the clinical team and their patients. You will fit in well with our fun, highly-motivated team who loves coming to work each day.
This is a fast-paced position, where you are able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently while providing an exceptional customer experience. You learn quickly and are adept with technology as we use an online booking and billing system. You pay attention to details like billing, but also to people, and remember the things that make each person unique.
Check out our Super Cool team here: www.thrivehealthptbo.ca/team
We offer you:
1. Consistent schedule
2. Health benefits for you and your family
3. Paid onboarding and training ($)
4. Career courses that help you build your skillset ($)
5. Paid Stat Holidays ($)
6. Company sponsored team events ($)
7. Regular support in developing your professional and personal skills
8. Paid team meetings and training ($)
9. Super awesome leadership team!
Career progression OPTIONS:
1. Focus on being an amazing Patient Experience Coordinator
2. Grow into a management role
3. Add a champion role as a Chief Culture Officer or Community Manager
4. Develop monthly projects that support your new team
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
● You are professional, honest, and caring
● You have an upbeat energy and believe that a team supports each other
● You believe in exceptional customer experience
● You love to work hard and have fun, while always offering your best
● You want to change lives in your community
What we ask of you:
● Commit to your onboarding so you can get up to speed quickly
● Be open to constructive feedback and be willing to learn
● Learn how to offer an exceptional patient experience on the phone - don’t worry, we will
● Learn how to use software that runs the clinic (scheduling, billing, payments, etc)
● Bring a great attitude and energy to work every day!
Well, you’ve kept reading. That’s awesome! We would love to hear from you!
Grab this unique opportunity by submitting your resume and cover letter and completing 6 quick questions by following this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVjHD1P_iBopLLLdrcKOU3UMIgLmEYaF-9h3FDjT0iCXLvSA/viewform
Hours & Schedule:
Monday: 3:30pm -6:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am -12:30pm
Starting Wage: $17 - 19/hr
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 7 per week
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-03-25
Expected start date: 2023-04-03