Please note: As a condition of employment all staff must be fully vaccinated
You hold the power of the mountain in your hands, you are responsible for everyone enjoying their day on the ski hill.
You take pride in providing the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
You will: *
- Directly influence the quality, quantity and location of the now being made.
- Consult with the crew leader, snow making supervisor and/or assistant regarding specific snow gun placements.
- Follow all safe operating procedures, and report all safety issues to your manager.
- Set-up, operate and shut down snow guns.
- Report progress and problems.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- if designated and subsequently trained as a driver, operate snowmobiles, ATV's and other machinery necessary to the departments operation.
- Are physically fit and capable.
- Must be able to withstand long outdoor shifts in potentially very cold temperatures.
- Have a very strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team and independently.
- Take pride in your work.
- Staff Accommodation- private bedroom
- A staff season's pass for the resort.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels
- Staff events-meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary